Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

I had high hopes for Thanksgiving. It was warm. I thought the kids could play outside all day and just have a blast. Well, it was warm, but it was windy and we are passing a cold around in our house so I had to nix Jadyn on the 4-wheeler. BUMMER! The kids did have a great time though, they played downstairs a lot at my parents house. Papa got a lot of the old "toys" working again... skeeball, ms. pack-man  the bouncy house... etc. It's pretty awesome.  Anyway, it was great they played downstairs since Nana was still recooperating from surgery last Tuesday . I must admit though, it is very difficult to remember to take pictures while taking care of Jaycie and Jemma. It is hard! :) I am making a promise to you now to take more at Christmas!

The girls did have Thanksgiving dresses. Jaycie wore hers for a whole hour before she had a blow out. Her ear infection called for antibiotics which has lead to diarrhea. Yay for us! Anyway, I did get a few pictures of her with Jemma before it happened, but none of the 3 girls.


(I love this picture of Jemma. A lot. It might need to be GIANT on my wall at home.) 


Tonight I wanted to get a picture of all the Franz girls. It's been awhile. We need another person here to do this because it takes Greg to take the picture but no one to make goofy faces! I will try again soon because I BELIEVE that we can get one of everyone looking and smiling. Yes, I have high hopes.



Happy Thanksgiving weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment