Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fun in the.... fall.


I'm not gonna lie. I LOVE this weather. I like there to be snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but then it can stay in the 50s and 60s for our winter and I am one HAPPY Mama. 

Today Jadyn realized how nice out it was so she begged Daddy to take her outside to do chalk. That quickly morphed into playing in the backyard too. The babies were still asleep so I was able to grab the camera and get a few shots. 

I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little sad that she's too big for this swing. She likes to go so high that I feel much better when she is strapped in nice and tight! She still fits, so I guess we will go with it for awhile! 

Hard to see but here is her chalk drawing. Mommy and Daddy are to the right of the door, the babies are crawling on the left of the door and Jadyn is outside the house in her playhouse. :) She is really into us having a "bigger" house so this was her drawing of it. 

The slide! She loves it and I love that she's big enough to go up and down by herself. Maybe I should say confident enough... :) 

My little fashionista. 

Look Mom! I can lay on my back and go down the slide while Daddy throws the ball at me. 

So stinkin cute! 


Then little Jemma woke up. It was getting cool enough that I put a hat on her. Then I realized that she looked ADORABLE so I sat her down and snapped a few pics. I love them!!!! 



Jaycie didn't get to play outside. She is fighting an ear infection and thankfully slept through all our play time. She's getting better though and should be back to herself in no time! 

I just looked up the weather and saw that it's supposed to be 63 on Thanksgiving!!! Who-hoo! Four wheelers, bikes, and playsets (OH MY!!!). We are excited! 

1 comment:

  1. Love love LOVE this!!! Jemma's crinkled nose when she smiles kills me every time!!!

    ReplyDelete