Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Prepare Yourselves :) (for the cuteness)

I'm home with the babies today because our Tuesday sitter is sick today. I feel badly for my mother-in-law - she's been sick for a week, but I love when I get to stay home with the babies for a legitimate reason (and everyone here is healthy - yay!)

Jaycie is still going through 5ish outfits a day, but today was the last dose of the antibiotics so hopefully we are almost done with the diarrhea stuff. Anyway, she had a blow out right before I tried to take these pictures so she didn't get to stay in the adorable snowman jammies! :)

I will attempt pictures by the tree again when I have some back up. The girls are sitting up well, but I really didn't want anyone to fall into the tree - so I was quick (and some pics are a little off center..!!)!






I know I've said it before but you should know that Greg and I are so Blessed - and we know it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment