Thursday, November 8, 2012

Spirit Banquet


Tonight was our spirit banquet at school. It's a night where the school family and friends get together to celebrate our school. All of the kids perform (P-12th) and a wonderful meal is provided. It's a fun evening - especially now that I have a kid performing! 

My family (Greg's side) joined me at my table this year. Oh and my favorite gal pal, Raylene. (I've never used gal pal before.... it just might have to stick. What do you think Raylene?) She is a lovely friend who took these pictures for me so I can just sit back and take in the moment. I love that about her. :) 

Anyway, my little cutie did an awesome job! She sang her little heart out. She blew me kisses. She waved to the family. She did well. She even did all the motions when she was supposed to and didn't correct anyone when they weren't doing it quite right. Ha. 

All the leaves are falling down....

I'm a nut...

Listening to applause! 

"come on Miss Raylene...enough with the pictures." :) 

 More leaves? Maybe Noah built the ark...

Here come the animals 2x2

 The preschool with the "big kids" for "America America"

Great job, Lu! (and all the other kids who contributed to the performance.)


1 comment: