Sunday, September 30, 2012

Jadyn's turning 4 - Party 1

Jadyn gets several birthday parties this year. My Mom says shes following in my footsteps. I may or may not have had birthday month week most of my life. Her birthday isn't until the 8th, but we had a party last night. She got her very first bicycle!! She is so excited.

Jadyn's helmet. It's princess (duh) and a size 5. My child has big brains, what can I say?

Daddy helping Jadyn on her bike. See our new ride behind them? I'm in the "soccer mom" club now! :)

Those turns are kind of tricky! A little help from Daddy, and she's off!

Check out my baby (and her baby, riding in the basket...)



2 comments:

  1. there is no way she is old enough to have her own BIKE!?! Wow...where has the time gone?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I did okay until she fell off and then I about lost it... mainly because she jumped right back on and started riding again. (I know that's a good thing...I just wanted her to need her Mommy....)

    ReplyDelete