Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Littles

One of the hard things about having twins is remembering that they are 2 people and that they will do things at different times! Maybe I should rephrase that. One of the hard things about having twins is REMINDING others that they are 2 different people and will do things at different times!

Jaycie has been rolling over for quite some time. She rolls over and is almost army crawling. Yesterday she got her knee up under herself for a split second. Our freedom (what little of it we have left) is coming. I can't even imagine what having mobile twins will be like. Jaycie is a smiler. She is so happy all the time!



Jemma, on the other hand, isn't rolling over. She gets all the way up her side but always manages to brace herself and can't get quite over. She gets so mad. She is, however, trying to sit up. She looks like she's doing sit-ups all the time! She can get (what looks to me like) about 45 degrees up. It's pretty awesome! Jemma reminds me so much of a tank. I hope that doesn't become her nickname because it's not lady like. Her personality so makes me laugh. I think she could either be "I'm Jemma Franz don't mess with me." or so laid back that she doesn't even care! (The second would be SO much like her daddy!)

(In this picture she went to sleep instead of burping after her bedtime bottle. We were laughing so hard that Daddy ended up "shaking" the burp out of her from his laughter! - She never did wake up)


No comments:

Post a Comment