Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life at the Franzes

Life if busy here at the Franz house. We got though Jaycie's first tooth to have Jemma catch a pretty nasty cold. She, of course, wanted to share so Jaycie did the cold thing too...although she's over it now and Jemma's still struggling. Poor baby! We are still trying to find a good routine here at home. Some days things work and some days they just don't. I suppose that's life though. :) Here are few pictures from my phone and instagram that we've taken the last few weeks. Enjoy! 

This is Jaycie and me. As soon as I posted this picture my mom sent me as text and said Jaycie looks just like me when I was a baby. I'm going to try to scan in a picture soon. :) 


Jadyn in a fashion queen. She dressed herself this day. She is so funny and so stinkin cute! 

Jemma was super cranky one evening last week - I put her down for a few minutes to help Jaycie out. When I came back this is what I found. Poor thing fell asleep in her jumper! 

Jadyn is really starting to develop into an awesome big sister. She is doing more and more that is helpful. I don't normally let the babies watch TV, but Jadyn had just started a show after school and she came to me and said "mom, can my baby sister please sit and watch with me." Who can say no to that? I just love this! :) 

Welp, there's a little update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment