Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our October 31

We aren't hard core Halloween people. We let Jadyn dress up and give her the option to trick or treat (usually at a church) but we don't do the door to do thing. We always end up at Aunt Kathy's house where we get to hang out for awhile and let Jadyn entertain us.



Jaycie and Uncle Rod, Jemma and Papa





Jadyn wanted to be Princess Louie (sleeping beauty...long story about the name, but so cute I refuse to correct her). I waited too long and couldn't get her size. :( Then she wanted to be Snow White.... they didn't have her size in that one either. Thankfully, her third choice was a cowgirl. If you remember we went to Dixie Stampede a few months ago and Jadyn still talks about it. Anyway, we did a cowgirl for her.




Having twins makes you think... a lot... before you purchase things. I decided that costumes x 2 weren't worth it this year for the babies. Instead I got a Halloween (I think its jammies) set from Carter's after they went 70% off.



The babies also had pumpkin dresses that they wore last Sunday. Even though I didn't get a perfect picture of their dresses I did get a few cute pictures.

Jemma just sitting up and chillin by herself :)

Jemma and Jadyn 


Jaycie and Jadyn




So..... that's what we do! Not too exciting, but perfect for us and perfect for cutie pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment