Thursday, October 25, 2012

Aunt Kathy's birthday

Today is Aunt Kathy's birthday. Rod and Kathy are very very dear friends to us. They have been a part of our lives for what seems like forever, but we really got close when Jadyn was born. Rod and Kathy stepped in and have become another set of parents for Greg and me. We are close enough to Rod and Kathy that we needed a special title for them, so Jadyn has called them Aunt and Uncle since she could talk. They also have a very special relationship!

Anyway, today is Kathy's birthday and I wanted to take a picture of the girls to send to her with a happy birthday sign. I started off trying to get one on my phone but Jadyn was not cooperating, so I got out the big camera. She still wasn't cooperating. Enjoy:







Happy birthday Aunt Kathy! We love you a bushel and a peck!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment