Saturday, October 13, 2012

My baby is 4!?!?!? Part 3

The peeps.

I told you at the beginning that we had a small family party. Technically, we did have some people who are not "blood" relatives but are friends so close they might as well be family.

Like Uncle Ronnie for example. He is my parents best friend since forever ago. We always invite him because he's family!

Or like Aunt Kathy and Uncle Rod who are AMAZING people and play such a significant role in our lives.

Miss Gayle. Jadyn's teacher, my pool buddy, and sanity partner.

Miss Raylene and Mr. Scott. Kinda funny how life puts people in your life forever? I mentored Raylene when she was a wee little lass. Then she was my teacher's aid in high school. Then we had a few years of here and there contact and then a couple years ago we got connected again and BAM we see each other a couple times a month again. AWESOME. And even better.... our hubbies like each other too. :)

Of course my family was there too. Sweet Alex and Carter. Aunt Megan, Uncle Kyle, Nana, Papa.

Thanks everyone for coming to celebrate Jadyn's birthday. She loves each of you so very very much and we are grateful for the role you play in helping us shape her to be such a delightful young lady!

Carter playing with Jemma

Jemma and Aunt Megan

Jaycie and Uncle Rod

Jemma

Jemma sleeping on Miss Raylene. Jaycie slept on Aunt Kathy but I didn't end up with a picture for some reason.

My sweet nephew Alex. Love this boy. (love his brother too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment