Thursday, January 3, 2013

Twirling in the Snow

Every single time I use the word twirling I think of You've Got Mail - one of my all time faves! I have lots and lots of memories wrapped around that movie which involve a few special people. Needless to say, twirling ALWAYS brings a smile to my face!

Anyway, I have a twirler. At least one. Jadyn loves to twirl.

So, Monday when it started snowing and it was HUGE, GIANT snowflakes I thought I'd take the opportunity to let my girl twirl in the snow. She picked out her fancy dress and out we went. I was hoping that the snowflakes would show up better in the pictures - they didn't BUT the pictures are beautiful regardless!

 Even though we were only out for a few minutes it was awesome. One of the magical moments. I'm sorry I know I sound cheesy - but it was!!
 She loved it! Loved it! 
 You can see the twirling action of her skirt in this one. 

You can see the snowflakes in this one! And, I love this face. She is just a JOY to have around and I adore her -  in case you couldn't tell :) 

And really, can you believe I caught this on camera? I took this picture of us while balancing and I got this goodie! Awesome! 

Love my twirler and glad that twirling now has more reason to make me smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment