Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top 12 of 2012

2012 is the first year I have ever set and kept a New Year's Resolution. My 2012 resolution - to survive.

And I did!
And (if I may toot my own horn) I did it well.
Not perfect, but well.

So, today as I prepare to go back to work tomorrow and get back into a routine again (some new changes and some not) I thought I'd reflect on my top 12 moments of 2012. So, here we go!

1. The arrival of Jaycie Marie and Jemma Carmen.


2. The day that both Jaycie and Jemma were finally home


 3. Watching Jaydn Millee become such an awesome big sister!

4. Trips to the pool



5. The babies getting off their monitors!
6. Zoo time!

7. Our visit with Santa
8. Our first holiday season

9. Halloween

10. Finding outfits for all 3 girls

11. Girl time with miss Jadyn

12. Really, just being a Mommy to these three munchkins.

2012 was a good year to us. We are excited to see what 2013 brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment