Saturday, January 19, 2013

a good day

Let me brag on my man for a few.

Today it was gorgeous here. It was 60 degrees and that's awesome for January. We knew it was supposed to be warm so we had planned to take the crew to the zoo. 
But, I was sick this week - I missed 2 days of work.
Jaycie started coughing this morning. 
We decided that we probably shouldn't take the babies out - mainly to be careful of any wind issues.

Jadyn knew we were thinking about going to the zoo but was totally cool when I told her we probably were not going to get to go. 
In steps Daddy. He thought it would be fun to take Jadyn to the zoo, so off they went! They got to go to Africa because we didn't have the babies. (I currently refuse to go that far with the babies when they are older I will reverse my stance.) 

They had a blast.

They sent me this picture..



Then because he was on a role...

Tonight Jadyn was in the bath tub and Daddy decided to take her to get ice cream.
She hopped out.
She put her jammies on and grabbed her slippers.
I pulled up her wet hair
and
off they went for a late night ice cream run.

Sure, she went to bed an hour late and was freezing (we snuggled and she's good).
She also went to bed with a HUGE smile and a happy heart.

And, so is Mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment