Friday, December 28, 2012

High Chairs

You know, when we had Jadyn we were so eager to move her along in the "process" of life. :) We were quick to start baby food, sippy cups, high chairs, and all that other jazz.

Well this time around am SLOW to want to do things. I think part of it is just how overwhelming it is to do everything twice, but also I think I'm in now hurry for the babies to grow up! It goes so fast, why rush them along?

Well, apparently I have been moving too slowly. I got "scolded" in a round about way by the girls doctor for them not being further along in their growing up department.

Bummer.

So, we are working on it. I must admit I'm not doing well with it all, but I should get with it. :)

We did buy new high chairs for the girls. We were going to try to get by with one but not any more. With an unexpected gift for the babies we were able to purchase the kind of high chairs that go on a regular chair. Nice!

The babies love them.

Jemma Bean in the high chairs

She love to eat!

Twins in their chairs - Jaycie attempting her sippy cut!

Jadyn loves to help. She also loves to pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment