Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A quick trip

down memory lane.

Sometimes I feel like life just flies by. I know everyone says that, but you know what I mean. There are seasons of life - sometimes just a few days, or maybe a few weeks that just seem like one thing after another is going on and then in a blink of an eye it's over.

I'm trying to enjoy every minute that I can.

Sometimes though I can't believe that my "baby" is 4. She's a little lady. She laughs, makes jokes, dances, understands things and is an absolute joy to be around. Sometimes I need to just look back, to just hang on a little bit longer to my baby.

I was scrolling though old pictures the other day and came across a few worth sharing.







Stop Growing up, Jadyn Millee!!!

And love your Mommy, ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment