Monday, December 24, 2012

A very merry EARLY Christmas

Greg and I talked back at the beginning of the month about when we should open our gifts in our immediate family. We just don't have a great time to do it. The past couple of years we have done it Christmas night, but last year Jadyn was so tired it was not an enjoyable evening.

We finally decided that we would do it Christmas eve morning. That seemed like the best time.
but then it snowed.

Last Thursday it snowed.

And I decided that it would be MORE fun to have Christmas on a snowy day.
So we got up (snow day at school)
and let Jadyn and the girls open presents. :)

And it was fun.
Jadyn got a new American Girl doll from Mommy and Daddy. We were able to snag her for 65% off in a one day sale that Mommy found. GO MOMMY! (Can I cheer for myself? That's seems rude, but I really needed a cheer).

Jadyn and the girls got 4 presents from Mommy and Daddy this year. Something you want, something you need, something to wear, and something to read. This is Jadyn opening her "wear" - New socks! (She wasn't excited - oh well).
Jaycie and Jemma helped open presents too. For some reason I don't have any good ones of Jaycie - Oh wait that's because I had to hold her to keep her from tackling Jemma.


Jadyn really got into Christmas this year! It was fun! She's all about Santa coming and everything. Love it!

My girls on our First Family of 5 Christmas!

Merry EARLY Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! Great memories and we dont always have to keep things the way we always do it. WE did Christmas with my parents and sister yesterday cause we are always running from one house to another to get to see everyone. I really liked it too. Have a very merry christmas with your parents and kyle!!

    ReplyDelete