Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Now Jadyn's sick!

I suppose this is just how life will be for the next 18 years or so... we just pass sickness back and forth! This is different sickness though, so I'm not sure it really counts!

My sweet Jadyn is sick. She hasn't felt well since last Friday, but never really had consistent symptoms. Last night though she finally puked. That meant she couldn't go to school today and unfortunately it was a babysitter day not a Gramma day. I would have left Jadyn with Gramma and the twins for the day but since I wasn't sure how she would feel I didn't think it would be fair to leave a "continuing to be sick" child with the babysitter/nanny!

I stayed home today with all my girls. Even though Jadyn feels better she is still not herself.

**I have a picture to upload but I can't get it to work when I do I will**

No comments:

Post a Comment