Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nothing sadder than

a sick little baby!

My sweet Jemma is sick. Poor baby! I'm convinced it's allergies although those in the medical world tell me it's not possible (supposedly kids don't have allergies until they are 2 - it's hogwash I say). She's majorly congested but hasn't had a fever. She gets worse if we go outside. She has a clear runny nose... hmmmm.... sounds like allergies to me! Nevertheless, I cannot give her any medicine so she's miserable. We are doing everything we can to keep her comfortable: sleeping elevated, sucking out nose, lots of snuggle time but she just looks miserable!

Love my baby and can't wait for her to feel better!

She loves to sit between my legs and lay back on me. It's so sweet!

Guess which one is Jemma? That's right the totally sad looking one in the middle! Poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment