Friday, August 31, 2012

InstaFriday

A lot of blogs I follow do insta-friday where they share their favorite instagram pictures from the week. I haven't been brave enough to link to any of their insta-parties, but I do have some cute pictures to share. :)

Jadyn had a sick day this past week. She ended up feeling fine, but not until after she put on her crown and jewelry.

I try to get pictures of each of the girls with us. This is Jaycie. 

We had playtime outside one evening. Jadyn drove her car around and the littles watched. Mommy supervised and drank iced tea... 

Daddy volunteered to run to Walmart and take the crazy baby with him. Jaycie was having a rough afternoon. They are so cute and she did so well! 
I need to make sure to get more pictures of Jemma! She must have actually been sleeping this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment