Friday, August 17, 2012

Changes!

Big things are happening in the Franz household. First of all, Jaycie is our little rolling machine. She rolls whenever she can! She's sleeping on her tummy now because she flips as soon as she can! Jemma is close to getting over but hasn't thrown that leg just yet. Jaycie is doing really well and is measuring in her development ahead of schedule.


The babies got the okay to start solid foods. I held them off because I didn't feel like they were ready. Last Sunday we tried, and I was right. We need a bit more time. :) Jemma actually did pretty well with it, but Jaycie wasn't interested at all! We were told to wait a week if they didn't seem to interested at first so we will try again on Sunday. Someone else also recommended that we skip the rice cereal and try veggies instead. I'm not sure what we will do, but we will try again soon. Here are some pictures from our first attempt.

Our pre-eating pose. Waiting patiently :)

Jemma Bean

Jaycie Bug

"Yummy yummy - I love my food!"

"Um... I'm not so sure about this..."

Big sissy wanted to help! She did an awesome job! Oh and Greg had a major headache :)

Our other big event this week is that we all went back to school! Jadyn and I started on Monday and Greg started Wednesday. Even though Jadyn attended preschool last year this is technically her first year of preschool. She's doing really well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment