Thursday, February 27, 2014

A few pictures

I have some pictures to post of the girls. It's time to return to our family blog spot. Before I do though I'd like to give you another update. My last blood test came back with my levels below 10. Which is great. So now I will go for blood tests the first Wednesday of each month for the next 6 months and if everything stays below 10 I will be released. Yay.

If you think about us would you pray now as we figure out how we are going to pay for all this? My surgery bill especially is causing problems. Our only options are to pay it in full within 6 mths (and the payment would be more than our mortgage) or put it on a medical credit card. We don't want to do either one (well we can't pay it in full...we are teachers people), so we are praying for another solution. And, would you keep praying for me? I'm having more good days than bad ones now, but the bad ones still come and are absolutely exhausting. Crowder's I AM is pretty much carrying me through.


Okay, there is no way to transition out of that one so here it is: awkward transition.

We enrolled Miss J for kindergarten today. WHAT?!? How can that be?
The twins will be 2 in two weeks. WHAT?!?!?!
Next week we are going to start transitioning Jaycie into a toddler bed. HOLY MOLY!!

I tried to take new pictures of them. Hahahaha. It didn't go well. I did get a couple of decent ones. They just really aren't in to sitting still or sitting together. :)

Jaycie at 23 months.

Jemma at 23 months

Jaycie snug between their chairs

Sweet happy Jemma - teething and with her rashy face. (Her face is slowly healing. It's been a looong process) 

Jadyn and Daddy playing in the snow last month.
 They piled the snow at the bottom so she could slide in to it.
 They are so good at letting me take pictures. I was inside the house taking picture from the window. :)

We are blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment