Saturday, September 28, 2013

18 mth check up

As you know, our babies are 18 months old. We just had their 18 month check up. It was kind of emotional for me - although I kept it well hidden.

Lately I've been thinking about and reminded of what a miracle they are. Some day I get to tell them that we prayed so hard for them! It made me think of the day we found out we were having twins. The doc sent me for an early ultrasound (she said to establish a due date, but I found out later she suspected multiples) and Greg couldn't go with me. When the lady told me there were two babies I burst in to tears. She asked me why and I told her I was so blessed. We prayed for so long just to get pregnant and the Lord saw fit to give us two babies at once! Telling Greg was awesome too. I just handed him the picture and let him figure it out. :) 

Just to see how much they've grown since their stay in the NICU was overwhelming. They are caught up on all fronts. Their growth curve is perfect. They even wore bows for me today! Good girls. 

Jaycie and Jemma

And let's not forget their crazy sister. Jadyn is such a blessing. She is a good help, she's so much fun to be around, and she loves to give me hugs. Seriously, she's awesome :) She cried when she found out her sisters had to get shots. She loves them so much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment