Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter

Well....
I took 100+ pictures at Easter and:
1. Didn't get one of my family,
2. Didn't get one of girls
3. Didn't get one of all the kiddos
4. Didn't get any good ones of the Easter egg hunt.

But I did get these.

I think this is a perfect picture capturing Jadyn's personality - Frilly dress on the 4 wheeler! :)

Easter happened and Jemma (on the L) was benefiting from the medicine, but Jaycie was still hurting - poor baby!

Here they are about 30 minutes later. Nap time, anyone?

Oh Alex, he loves to run! I love this boy!

Kyle and Alex!

Jadyn and Carter ride EVERYWHERE in this car. 


Papa gave the kids bowls to put their found eggs in. The kiddos put the bowls on their heads - and Kyle never misses a good time!


So, maybe next time I will do better at getting traditional pictures - in the mean time know that we had a blast on Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment