Monday, April 29, 2013

April Showers

The Franzy bunch has a had a very fast very sick April.
The girls are still struggling with colds. The weather swings are not helping.
Allergy season is not helping.
But, at least for the most part they are happy!
School is getting nuts-o for Mommy and Daddy so the camera hasn't been out much.
Here are a few phone pictures

The little girls have been babbling Dada and Mama for awhile off and on, but Saturday morning when I walked in their room to get them up, Jaycie hopped up and sweetly said, "Mama! Mama Mama!" I nearly died. It was so sweet.

Any Dirty Dancing fans out there? "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." That's all I can think of when I see this! Jemma actually was playing with Jadyn and crawled over and posed like this. A little WWE if you ask me!  
:
The girls are not strong enough yet to pop open the buttons, but they try! Jemma especially enjoys this toy. She tries to use it as a walker too.
I attended the JH concert at school and took Jaycie as my date. She looked SO CUTE I had to snap a picture. She did really well. 
Jemma woke up early from her nap and actually wanted to snuggle. I couldn't resist snapping a picture since this girl is often on the move! 
Jaycie had her turn in the corner too. She was also playing with Jadyn and crawled over to the corner to rest. 
Jaycie was watching the rain. Sweet little profile! 
Jadyn and I try to snuggle every day when we get home from school. One day last week she fell asleep on me. It's been awhile since she fell asleep while snuggling so I tried to soak up every single thing about it!
Jemma LOVES to make this face. 
Jadyn and her Daddy. Daddy got some snuggles this particular morning. I was jealous but took a picture anyway. :) 
Jadyn had graham crackers with icing. She got it everywhere. In her hair all over her face - everywhere! Love this girl and her blue eyes! 
Jemma and her fishy face. When Jemma isn't making the face above - she is making this face. She is so funny! 

So there you have it. April Showers bring May flowers, right? I'm just hoping for constant weather. I'm not going to get it this week though - maybe next?

No comments:

Post a Comment