Monday, March 4, 2013

A little this

I'm not sure what happened around here. Suddenly my babies are big. They are not walking but very close and they are excellent at moving. And getting in to things. And pulling each other's hair. And tackling big sis. And....
it's busy. 
Around here.

I pulled out a bunch of Jadyn's clothes from this age. We found these shoes. Jaycie is in pink and Jemma is in brown. Jadyn thinks it so cool when they wear her old stuff! This was valentines day outfits. Cute valentines bows too :)

(don't mind the light near Jaycie's face)


Play time. Look at these sweet faces. They are deceitful. 
Kidding. 
It's been a long day.

They are sweet. 
Even when Jemma poops during nap, smears it all over her face, crib and the walls. 
Sweet and stinky.



This is Jaycie's "go-to" face when she's making the big "oh" face. 
She is so cute. 
They both are. 
They both are cute and both have sweet faces 
and both do wicked things. 


Jadyn just got home from her big Arizona trip. This picture was taken right before she left. 
Nana's girls! 


The babies turn 1 in a little over a week.
I'm freaking out.
I'm excited.

I promise to have multiple updates. 
Maybe. 





1 comment:

  1. love love love this!!! :)

    BTW: I tagged you for the Liebster Award today!! Check out my blog for the details: http://raylenenicole.blogspot.com/2013/03/libester-award.html

    ReplyDelete