Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow day

We had a snow day today. Greg has one tomorrow (I already had the day off). Normally we would be jumping up and down at the fact but the snow messed up travel plans for our Little Miss. She's headed to see her Grandma and Grandpa in AZ and she was supposed to leave today... only the airport shut down. She's leaving tomorrow. Whew. She was pretty upset but I was prepared and had several bribes and happy things for her to do today. She also was fine once she learned that she just had to leave tomorrow instead of today.

Anyhoo, I being the Mother I am wanted to get pictures of the babies in this snow storm since they are saying it is a historical snow storm .BUT it's only 25 degrees outside. That's cold. So, we faked it. I put hats on the girls and propped them against the window (okay maybe not a fake out but you can still see the snow, right?).

I got this beauty:

However, in the process of this gem I also got these two - which definitely defines life 90% of the time at our house:


I think Jemma is finally getting revenge after all those moths of Jaycie picking on her. :)

Stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment