Thursday, February 14, 2013

11 months

The girls turned 11 months old yesterday.

Wow.

It made me teary eyed for some reason. I think because I only have a month left until they are in the "toddler" category. Eeeek!

Anyway, I had this vision in my head a few weeks ago for their 1st birthday party invites. Let's just say it didn't work out. Here are a few photos from our attempt.

It was all good in the long run because apparently card makers don't realize how many of us have twins and there are just a small few to choose from. Our color scheme had to change and everything. Oh well.

Here is the one I would have used. They aren't wearing their cute headbands. And instead of sitting they are standing at the couch. But, cute anyway.

Jaycie screams a lot. She talks a lot. She makes this face a lot. :)Look at that sweet Jemma grin!

Oh sweet Jaycie! :)









And, I've kept the best for last. This picture is the best. Ever.


Happy 11 months sweet baby girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment