Monday, April 23, 2012

It finally happened....

We finally had a fussy night. I knew it was going to happen - we have 2 babies after all, but I wasn't ready for it! For the last almost 4 weeks I've adjusted to an interrupted sleep pattern. Bed at 11, bottles at 2am, bottles at 5:30, up at 7:30 for Jadyn. It works. Last night was different. The girls were fussy, so I've been up since 2am. i sent Greg to the couch at 3 so he could get sleep for school (I couldn't do that to his students!!). I'm sure I will nap later today, but right now I'm running on coke and I'm tired. And, I'm thanking God that this is the first night it's happened and praying desperately that it's the last for a few days at least :)

This is Jaycie at 2am..... Right before things got crazy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment