Monday, November 11, 2013

Dance Dance Revolution

Not really. But, anybody else remember how much fun that game was when it first came out? Holy moly. We played DDR every Sunday night at my parents house. My dad was a beast!

Jadyn's dance recital was this past weekend. She did a great job. Her studio did Alice and Wonderland. She was a butterfly. She said her favorite part was bows because she liked all the clapping. Seriously, who's child is this? I have several pictures because Grandpa Mel and Grandma Carmen are out of town and didn't get to see it. I wanted to make sure they saw plenty of pictures (and I sent them a video).

She was so excited her cousins came to see her!


We have a smitten Daddy at our house.




This is when she spotted me. She waved. I LOVED it. :)

See! Still looking right at me. Love her!

She made this friend during all their bows practices. They ran toward each other. So cute! I love seeing her giggle with friends.

Even after all the practices this week she was still super excited about both of her performances. She did awesome! Love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment