Friday, October 25, 2013

Chiefs

So we kinda like football around here. Well, Greg and I do anyway. Jadyn is not sold on it yet but has learned that she's not going to get the TV on Sunday. :) Jemma used to love to watch the games but not so much anymore. I'm convinced one of them will love football as much as I do!
Our Chiefs are doing well this year so we got the girls shirts. Jaycie and Jemma wore theirs to church last week. They looked so cute I attempted a "photo shoot." Do you know what trying to take a group shot of 19mth old twins and a 5 year old looks like? If not here is an idea:

This is the best shot. It was the first shot. It went down hill from there...


Jaycie's hand.. HAHAHA


Finally free, I still didn't get good shots. Here's Jaycie in her cute outfit. 
 Jemma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment