Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Fancy Nancy 5 year old!

Jadyn is 5. I just can't believe it. She is a fantastic 5 year old. She is smart, funny, kind, caring, a great big sister, and an awesome daughter. She loves Fancy Nancy, so we had a Fancy Nancy birthday party. Apparently we are a couple years too late on the FN bandwagon because there is a lot of party supplies but only available online.
I am really really resisting the whole friends party thing. I'm sure it's my own personal issue but I am hoping we never jump on that wagon. (A girl can dream, right?). I'm perfectly content with Jadyn and the other girls having family parties for the rest of their lives!
Here are a few pictures from this years party.

Jadyn's fancy cake



 See Mom's new curtains? She made them herself. Aren't they cute?!?
 My sweet girl! 

 Presents! She was so good and thanked each person after she opened the gift. 

Her birthday crown! 

She read each birthday card. 


 Happy birthday sweet thing! We love you to the moon and back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment