Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swimming

We took the little girls swimming for the first time last Sunday. They did great! Their swimming suits were a little tight - I bought them last December, but we got them on and they got in the water. Both girls fussed at first but then settled down and seemed to enjoy themselves. After we played in the water a little bit we put them on the raft to float around.

 Chilling on the raft
 Pre-swimming photo shoot. I didn't put Jemma's arm up there. She did that all on her own!
 Their faces are priceless!
 My beautiful beautiful Jadyn
 My 3 babies!


Jadyn was especially excited to have her sissies in the water. Jadyn started swimming lessons this week. She did well last night but isn't too excited about going back tonight. :) We need and want her to be water safe though. Greg takes her because I can't stand the wailing that comes with leaving her. Greg doesn't like it, but he doesn't cry the whole time and Jadyn and I do! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment