Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jemma Bean

Our little jelly bean is a hoot. She coo's all the time. She smiles at us. She knows what she wants and screams until she gets it. She sleeps like a tank, but if she doesn't want to sleep she screams! Anyway, I've tried to take more pictures recently and I just can't capture her smiling on my camera. I have on my phone, but then the quality is icky. Here are two of my favorites... of non-smiling!

I was feeding Jaycie yesterday and Jemma had finished. She was having her wake time just minding her own business in her chair and Jadyn decided to play dress up with her. Jadyn put minnie mouse's hat on Jemma and I couldn't stop laughing! What you can't see is the hole on the top that fits around Minnie's ears. Plus, Jemma's face is seriously like "Are you kidding me." I can't wait to see how this sweet girl turns out!

Last week Jemma ate first again and was hanging out in her chair while I was feeding Jaycie and when we finished I went to put Jemma down and she was totally passed out in her chair! She ate, had a bath, and I tried to get her as warm as possible - it worked!! :) What you can't hear is her snoring! She snores like a trucker! LOVE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment