Saturday, May 26, 2012

Playmat time!

Last weekend the girls were more awake before they ate so I decided to get out the play mat. It was so cute! They "played" on it for about 15 minutes before they began to get fussy. Since then I've started the babywise technique and now they have play time after each feeding for about 30 minutes. They take turns on the play mat and in the bouncy seat. I will get more pictures soon! .

The flash was on.... they aren't big fans :)



Jemma is looking in the mirror...she looks scared!


A couple other pictures:
Last Sunday we were at Starbucks with my parents and Jaycie had a blowout in her cute little outfit (not pictured.... you're welcome). I didn't have any backup clothes with me (bad Mother) but there was NO WAY she could leave the other clothes on. My Mom found one of Jadyn's sweaters in my jeep so we put it on Jaycie. :) It worked. I was afraid of how Jadyn would react. She was priceless. She didn't notice until we were in the car on our way home and then she said "Mommy, is that my sweater?" I told her yes and she said "That was so nice of me to share." I almost died laughing :)

Wednesday morning we were running around trying to get ready for the day and I needed a minute to get bottles for the babies. Jemma was already up so I asked Jadyn if she would "watch" her for me. Jadyn was thrilled and when I peaked back in on them this is what I saw! SO cute!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment