Thursday, May 31, 2012


My sweet little babies are 11 weeks old. Their adjusted age is 5 weeks old. That's what we get to do for 2 years - adjust their age. Everything involves math :). When babies are born preemies you take the number of weeks they were early and subtract it from their actual age - this gives you their adjusted age. Their adjusted age is how we measure their progress - their advancement in life. We get to keep this until they reach 2 years old and then they are supposed to be caught up. 

So, although my babies are 11 weeks old, their adjusted age is 5 weeks. My babies are sleeping through the night. We implemented baby wise last week. The babies slept 5 hours the first night, 6 the next, and 8 the three after that. Then last night they slept 10! Awesome! I'm anxious to see what happens tonight. Once they are consistently sleeping though the night we can start adjusting the day time feedings to more liquid and less feedings and eventually I'd like to get them to bed a little earlier. Jadyn is an early riser so any "alone" time (errands, laundry, tv watching...) needs to be in the evening. 

Any way here are a few cutie pictures of my big girls - 11weeks or 5 weeks! 

Jaycie

Jemma

The big girls when they woke up. 

I got my sewing machine out and made Jadyn this dress during nap time Yesterday. Then today I made her a blanket. She's been our night time intruder the last few nights and I've promoted her to the floor - it works best for all of us. Yes, her smile in this pictures is fake. She told me she doesn't like the dress. :) 

Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment