Saturday, June 8, 2013

Ear infections - AGAIN

On Monday we had a tea party (more on that later). My mother-in-law kindly stayed with the twins so my attention could be on Jadyn. She let me know that Jemma was feeling rather feverish and when I got home I discovered that Jemma was running a fever. She also hadn't had a wet diaper and wasn't eating 100%.

So off to the doctor we went.
I decided to take Jaycie as well since she had just finished another round of antibiotic - I wanted to make sure her ears were clear.

Jemma wasn't feeling the greatest when we got there, so Jaycie went first. Jaycie seemed fine but when the doc looked in her ears she had an ear infection in BOTH.
Good grief.
Jemma had an ear infection just in 1 ear.
Both girls are on antibiotics. This time it's a kind that gives them diarrhea and makes it red. Super!
Jemma has had a rough go. She only wants to be held - which is great except for when there are 2 other girls to take care of! Anyhoo, I'm very much looking forward to getting over the ear stuff. It's making long days for Mommy!

Jemma

Jemma

Jemma

Jaycie

Jadyn and Jemma. Jadyn has been pretty worried about her sissy!

Jemma starting to look better.

Jemma with a new do. :) 

We are hanging in there! 




No comments:

Post a Comment